Gynecologic Oncologist - Mercy Hospital David C. Pratt Cancer Center in St.
- Position Type
Commencement Bonus, Residency Stipend, and Student Loan Repayment Programs Available
Your Life s Work
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join an established practice at the David C. Pratt Cancer Center on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. This group is powered by a team of two physicians, a women s health NP, and full support staff. Responsibilities include clinic and academic duties with OB/GYN residents. Mercy is equipped with minimally invasive laparoscopic equipment and robotic da Vinci surgical systems.
Mercy Hospital David C. Pratt Cancer Center:
- David C. Pratt Cancer Center, a nationally accredited center for outpatient treatment, radiation oncology and infusion services for our cancer patients.
- We offer comprehensive, compassionate care for ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, and cervical cancer and in addition to other cancers.
- Mercy's Obstetrics/Gynecology Department sponsors a residency training program and is supported by a full staff of OB/GYN subspecialists.
- 120 OB/GYN s on hospital medical staff, with more than 9,000 deliveries annually
- 979-bed, fully-accredited teaching hospital
- The Campus also includes a Children's Hospital and Heart Hospital.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Partnership in a physician led, multi-specialty organization.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist - Mercy Hospital David C. Pratt Cancer Center in St.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly