Physician - Rheumatology
- Position Type
Grand Rapids, Michigan, Suburb Seeks Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist in established department in hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Outpatient clinic sees Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout, Osteoporosis, Lupus, Psoriatic Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis care, Bone density screening.
- Abundance of patient referrals; call schedule via phone consults, existing Hospitalist program for in-patient care.
- As affiliate of University of Michigan Health, teaching of both medical students and residents option available.
- Position will be employed, offering attractive base salary, RVU based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, ST/LT disability, pension, 23 days PTO/CME w/expenses, 6 paid holidays, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates as well as fellow grads welcome to apply.
- H1B visa accepted.
This community is located in Southwestern Michigan, between Chicago and Detroit for all major metro amenities. It is just 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Hospital and 35 minutes from Lake Michigan. It was voted #1 by Forbes Magazine as community to raise a family, offering low cost of living, low crime, excellent schools, and plenty of cultural activities for the entire family.
Apply for Physician - Rheumatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly