Physician - Rheumatology
- Position Type
Sarasota, Florida, Group Seeks Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist in established department of physician owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Outpatient practice; physician must maintain hospital privileges but not required to maintain an inpatient practice.
- Clinic is modern, well equipped with wide range of ancillary services of MRI, CT Scan, Cardiac CT, full lab, digital mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear medicine.
- Financial package will include competitive 2 year guaranteed base salary ($225K), production bonuses, partnership track after 2 years.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, 401K pension, 4 weeks vac/CME with $2500 expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcome to apply.
- Florida licensed or in process favored.
Welcome to the pearl of Florida -- Sarasota -- a sophisticated community known for its high standards and quality of life in an incomparable setting. Manatee County is one of the fastest growing regions in the country in a medically progressive state. Blessed with a modern climate and the picturesque blue-green Gulf of Mexico with its soft white sand beaches, a resort atmosphere prevails year round in Sarasota. It is the cultural center of the Gulf coast, home to the Florida West Coast Symphony, the Asolo Theatre, the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Sarasota's Historic Opera House, the monumental Ringling Museum of Art and the Ca'd'Zan, the internationally recognized Mote Marine Aquarium, the Selby Botanical Gardens. Downtown Sarasota offers an unrivaled choice of fine cuisine, coffee-houses, shops, galleries, outdoor cafes, and so much more. Come enhance your professional career while living in one of the country's most sought after locations.
Apply for Physician - Rheumatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly