- Position Type
CHA is a nationally recognized, award-winning public healthcare system located in the Boston metro area. We are currently recruiting a Urologist to join our existing department (3 MDs & 1 PA). CHA is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of primary and specialty outpatient care sites.
CHA is an academic affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Incoming MD will have opportunity to teach HMS Medical Students, HMS IM residents and Tufts FM residents.
- Academic appointment at HMS available commensurate with medical school criteria
- Call is 1:4. 24-hour consult triage, phone triage, and inpatient care is provided by in-house PA and surgical residents
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Research opportunities available
- Patient population provides unique opportunities if interested in health care disparities
- Salary commensurate with experience
CHA offers a collaborative practice environment and innovative clinical model. Candidates should possess excellent clinical and communication skills, and a commitment to our diverse, underserved patient population.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly