Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Austin Round Rock - (18020128)
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Baylor Scott and White Medical Center
Round Rock, TX
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a BC/BE, fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to join our team in our Round Rock and Lakeway Medical Centers and Specialty Clinics. This position offers a comprehensive range of personalized, high-risk obstetrical care and works closely with referring obstetrical care providers in a multidisciplinary approach that caters specifically to high-risk pregnancies.
The Division of Obstetrics/Gynecology is comprised of 13 providers and offers comprehensive obstetric services.
- Board certified in maternal fetal medicine
- Outpatient consultative practice
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system
A formal application must be completed for this position at: https://jobs.bswhealth.com/
About Lakeway, TX
Baylor Scott and White Medical Center – Lakeway, operated as part of Baylor Scott and White Medical Center – Round Rock, is a 106-bed hospital and has an 11-bed, Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) equipped with advanced technology in an intensive-care setting. Lakeway is located approximately 20 miles west of Austin and it is the gateway to the beautiful Texas Hill Country. This opportunity gives you an ideal work/life balance with clinic hours that support Austin’s ideal model to “Live, Work, and Play.”
- Come enjoy Austin, Texas, a place with legendary live music.
- An eclectic restaurant scene and unique culture.
- Austin has miles of hike and bike trails and over 200 parks and 300 days of clear skies a year!
- Outstanding public and private schools
- The University of Texas, the Austin Symphony, professional sports teams and so much more.
About Round Rock, TX:
Round Rock offers a wonderful school district and great city parks to its residents. The Round Rock Independent School District has been named one of the nation’s top school districts, with multiple campuses that are named national Blue Ribbon schools year after year. The Round Rock Express, a Triple-A minor league baseball team owned by Nolan Ryan and the farm team for the Texas Rangers, also calls Round Rock home, playing at the Dell Diamond – one of the finest minor league stadiums in the nation.
The city of Round Rock boasts a population of around 110,000, but retains a small town feel. Most residents report feeling extremely safe walking the streets at night. The crime rate is low. It has received awards for its astounding city planning. Its cost of living is also one of the lowest in the area, with low utility rates and property taxes.
- Shift/Schedule – Days/Full-Time
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations.
Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of boardcertification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureauof Osteopathic Specialists.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly