ACADEMIC PEDIATRIC HOSPITALIST
- Position Type
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a BE/BC, fellowship trained Pediatric Hospitalist at Jersey Shore University Medical Center/K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital located in Neptune, New Jersey. A desirable central location with easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
The successful candidate will join a group of ten academic pediatricians. You will mentor pediatric hospital medicine fellows, residents and students, provide didactic and clinical teaching of trainees and engage in scholarly work based on interests inclusive of, but not limited to clinical research, quality improvement and community outreach.
- 45 Bed Inpatient Unit
- 10 Bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- 35 Bed Level III – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Sedation Service
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Certified Child Life Specialists
- Jane H. Booker Family Health Center – resident continuity clinic and urgent care
- Pediatric Subspecialty Services – neurology, behavior/development, hematology/oncology, pulmonology, endocrinology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, nephrology, rheumatology and genetics.
- Academic Appointment to the New Seton Hall - Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
Submit your CV to Nancy.Massa@hackensackmeridian.org
Apply for ACADEMIC PEDIATRIC HOSPITALIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly