SURGERY - BARIATRIC PHYSICIAN
General Surgery Opening with Prestigious Florida Health System.
For more than 30 years, this hospital has been providing services to the Tampa area and was recently recognized by Gallup as having one of the best-performing, most productive and engaged work forces in the world.
- Hospital Employed General Surgery and Bariatrics Opportunity
- Experience with Robotics Required
- Joining two existing hospital employed physicians
- 1:3 call
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package with sign-on and relocation bonuses available
Recognized as Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission and has been named One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Stroke, Orthopedics and Patient Safety by the Women's Choice Award.
Living in the Tampa Bay area is like being on vacation all year. Located north of the bay, Tampa has a hip social scene, a thriving Hispanic community, and is notable for Ybor City, once known as "the Cigar Capital of the World." On the opposite side of the bay, the beaches of St. Petersburg offer water sports and activities like parasailing and dolphin-watching cruises, while the city itself has become a major arts destination, home of the renowned Salvador Dali Museum.
Here is how others rank the Tampa area:
• With a population of over 3 million, Tampa still has almost a 5% lower cost of living rate than the national average.
• Forbes ranks Tampa Metro as #39 Nationally for Best Places for Business and Careers and #43 in Job Growth.
• US News Ranks Tampa as #35 for Best Places to Live.
If living in the sunshine, in one of the most exciting Florida cities sounds like paradise to you, email me or text me to get more details.
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem, Director of Recruitment, 770-643-5520 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Surgery - Bariatric
Apply for SURGERY - BARIATRIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly