Sleep Medicine Physician
- Position Type
SSM Health Dean Medical Group – Madison, WI
Sleep Medicine Opportunity
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is seeking a BE/BC Sleep Medicine physician to join our Division of Sleep Medicine. Candidates must be fellowship trained in Sleep Medicine. Additional details include:
- Full-time position provides outreach clinic services one day per week
- 100% Sleep Medicine
- 10-bed free-standing, hospital affiliated Sleep Center offers patients private suites and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Currently performing over 1800 sleep studies per year with continued growth opportunities
- Interest in treating pediatric sleep patients desired but not mandatory
- Sleep Center is AASM accredited and has been since 1996
- Built in referral base through SSM Health Dean Medical Group, one of the largest multi-specialty, integrated health delivery systems
- Competitive two-year guarantee, fringe benefits and sign-on bonus offered
- SSM Health–St. Mary’s Hospital is a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center
- Providing care and serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912
- St. Mary’s Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
- Middleton is a popular suburb to the west. It was recognized by Money Magazine when it was named the seventh of "The 100 Best Places to Live."
- The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Sleep Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly