OBGYN Generalist - Friday Afternoons Off - Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Position Type
Located in Asheboro, North Carolina, Wake Forest Health Network Obstetrics & Gynecology Asheboro stands tall in this natural-paced, welcoming community that is essentially a suburb to Greensboro. Enjoy close proximity to big-city amenities, an international airport and other major medical centers, while living comfortably outside the bustle. Discover the extraordinary satisfaction of living and working in perfect balance where opportunities thrive in a professionally supportive and family-friendly atmosphere.
*Wake Forest Baptist Health has additional OBGYN opportunities in High Point, Winston-Salem (faculty), and Wilkesboro in western North Carolina.
- Join a progressive group of 4 OBGYNs and 1 NP, known for patient-first, high quality, value driven care.
- Enjoy Friday afternoon off! Practice hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- New office building opened in May 2012.
- Established group, practicing in community 30+ years.
- Only OBGYN practice in the county with 600 deliveries per year.
- Call 1:5.
- The practice offers special surgical procedures such as: laparoscopic hysterectomy, endometrial ablation, slings, LEEP, and in office hysteroscopy and pelvic laparoscopy.
- Procedures done in the office, at Central Piedmont Surgery Center, and Randolph Health.
- Competitive compensation
- The benefits package includes medical, dental, life insurance, retirement with a generious match, short & long-term disability, CME, vacation, productivity bonuses.
ASHEBORO, located in the center of North Carolina, offers:
- A comfortable pace of life in our small-city of 25,000 with a service area of 125,000.
- Places to hike, bike, boat, golf and many other family activities.
- Three major medical schools, Duke, UNC-Chapel Hill and Wake Forest, all within an hour.
- Home of the North Carolina Zoo, World's Largest Natural Habitat Zoo.
- 30-minutes south of Greensboro, 45-minutes southeast of Winston-Salem, 1.5 hours to both Raleigh and Charlotte. Shop between three international airports.
- Endless long weekend trips: 2 hours to the Blue Ridge Mountains, 3 hours to the Carolina coasts.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (WakeHealth.edu) is a nationally recognized academic medical center in Winston-Salem, N.C., with an integrated enterprise including educational and research facilities, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other primary and specialty care facilities serving 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
Wake Forest Health Network is the physician-led, community-based division of Wake Forest Baptist Health, extending its reach to over 140 practices in 30 communities across central and western North Carolina. The Network includes 250 physicians and 200 advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. As the recipient of the 2015 American Medical Group Association Acclaim Award, a national recognition for success in improving the quality and lowering the cost of services offered, we are leading the way in accountable care and physician work/life balance offering patient-centered medical home, encounter specialist, expanded access, increased coordination of care, enhanced patient education, and sophisticated technological support. With a large array of services and locations, we are able to offer practice styles and schedules that fit your life needs.
Wake Forest School of Medicine is recognized as one of America's best graduate schools for its innovative, experiential learning curriculum and research programs and directs the education of nearly 2,500 students, residents and fellows including physicians, basic scientists and allied clinical professionals.
HONORS & ACCREDITATIONS
- 2016/17 National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award
- Becker Hospital Review 100 Great Hospitals in America
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- NCI Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center
- U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals
OUR PREFERRED CREDENTIALS
- MD or DO
- BC in specified specialty
- NC medical license in good standing or the ability to obtain
Contact Us: email@example.com
Apply for OBGYN Generalist - Friday Afternoons Off - Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly