Physician - Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Position Type
Pulmonary and Critical Care practice in Pasadena is seeking to expand its Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Divisions. We are currently seeking an MD/DO with board certification/board eligibility in Critical Care, Pulmonary and/or Sleep Medicine to join five well-trained, experienced pulmonary physicians who provide inpatient care, busy outpatient services, comprehensive sleep medicine and pulmonary rehabilitation programs.
This exceptional opportunity includes:
- Employed positions with a highly-respected group practice.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, CME, malpractice, and paid time off.
- Attractive call schedule with Huntington Memorial Hospital.
- Opportunities for teaching and working with residents.
- Opportunity for ICU and Pulmonary directorships.
- Highly desirable family-friendly community with excellent school districts and myriad of year-round outdoor activities; vast array of excellent dining, shopping, arts, cultural options and sporting events.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Consultation services on both an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Providing services as the primary physician for patients admitted to the Medical/Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
- Interpreting pulmonary function, high altitude simulation and cardiopulmonary exercise tests
- MD/DO from an accredited program
- Completion of an approved residency and fellowship programs
- Physician is expected to obtain and maintain all required licensure and certifications.
Apply for Physician - Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly