- Position Type
Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Anesthesiologist - Non Call Opportunity!
Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE anesthesiologist to join our well-established group practice located in Indiana.
The group, which is part of our Joliet, IL practice, provides anesthesia services at Methodist Hospital Southlake in Merrillville, IN, and Methodist Hospital Northlake in Gary, which is a Level-III trauma center. We also provide services to two ambulatory surgical centers and one endoscopy center.
- In addition to 9 physicians, there are 11 CRNAs, as well as anesthesiology assistants, all of whom rotate through each facility
- Our physicians are located in-house, 24/7
- Two-thirds of the volume is at Methodist Hospital Southlake, which has 13 ORs, and one-third of the volume is at Methodist Hospital Northlake, which has 3 ORs
- Variety of cases include: cardiac, healthy peds, OB/GYN, thoracic, vascular and general anesthesia cases.
While you can choose to live in Gary or Merrillville, Chicago is only 45 minutes away, and Northwest Indiana has many beautiful suburbs to choose from as well. The cities below all offer an affordable cost of living, are in close proximity to Purdue University campus and are listed within the top 16 of “2017 Best Suburbs to Live in Indiana” on Niche.com. All received an overall rating of A or A+ and where many of our clinicians call home.
- Valparaiso , which means “Vale of Paradise” in Spanish, is filled with historic buildings, beautiful parks, lovely neighborhoods, successful businesses and friendly residents. It is also home to internationally acclaimed Valparaiso University, which boasts beautiful grounds and buildings, top-notch sporting events and cultural entertainment.
- Crown Point not only has a wealth of fascinating history, it also has an abundance of gourmet award-winning restaurants, unique shopping with year-round attractions and events for the whole family. Named “Best Downtown” for four consecutive years, Crown Point is “Building a Stronger Community from Within.”
- Munster , also known as “The Town Along the Ridge,” is a suburban town with thriving businesses and is home to over 20 parks and a vibrant arts community. The schools are excellent. In fact, all five Munster Public Schools and Munster High School are recognized Indiana Blue Ribbon Schools and have been awarded five star ratings.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly