Trauma/Acute Care Surgeon
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Parkview Health, the largest not-for-profit health system in NE Indiana, is seeking an experienced, Board Certified surgeon to join our team of Trauma/Acute Care Surgeons.
- Parkview Regional Medical Center is a Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Our team currently consists of 7 Surgeons and 9 Advanced Practice Providers who provide support 24/7.
- This position is full time, comprised of 150 annual 12 hour shifts. Follows a shift model (7 days on/7 days off).
- This position entails trauma, emergency general surgery AND surgical critical care.
- Credentials include Board Certification in General Surgery with added certification in Surgical-Critical Care.
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Visit our website atParkview.com
Fort Wayne Indiana is the second largest city in Indiana. It has an excellent location about 3 hours from Detroit and Chicago. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, and great shops and restaurants. Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor's Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here
Apply for Trauma/Acute Care Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly