- Position Type
Salina Regional Health Center is now seeking a BE/BC neurosurgeon to live and practice in Salina, Kansas. We have two EXCELLENT surgeons and are looking to add a third partner. For physicians, Salina is the ideal place to practice as we are a non-profit hospital in great financial condition. With our large patient base you will have the luxury of living in a mid-sized community, but have the practice volume of a large city.
- Ideal candidate will be a neurosurgeon interested in general practice; volume will be about 90% spine and 10% cranial
- Block OR scheduling with BrainLab Kolibri technology
- Primary Stroke Certification through HFAP
- Be part of a regional health care system with easy access to specialty care collaboration
- Option to provide care to multiple communities through outreach and telemedicine services
- Supportive administration and staff; as well as PA/NP coverage in the clinic and OR
- Clinic located conveniently next to the hospital
- TEACH! Salina is home to Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine-Salina
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in 2013 with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 78 physicians and 43 APP’s
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Guaranteed Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and RVU bonuses
- CME Time Off & Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement + Match
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Progressive community! Salina 2020 - downtown renovation project bringing new life to our historic downtown
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly