Physician - Geriatric Medicine Job in West Palm Beach, FL
- Position Type
A remarkable opportunity for a BC/BE Geriatrics specialist to provide services in a practice located in a beautiful retirement community.
The practices is very established, with tenured administrative and clinical staff. This position is open on account of the current Internal Medicine physician seeks to relocate to another area Tenet practice.
Qualified candidate must be comfortable being the only physician on this site. Practice is backed up by Tenet Florida Physician Services (TFPS) an area foundation made up of over 200 physicians. This multispecialty group provides services in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach County Florida.
- 100% outpatient practice with some nursing home visit in the area
- Board Certification with comparable/recent work experience is required
- Graduating residents or recently trained, BE candidates encouraged to apply
- Hospital affiliations with coveted flagship area hospital in West Palm Beach
- Hospitalists services provided 24-7; thus no rounds or hospital call duties required
- Office staff assists with management, appointments, billing, and collection services
TFPS employment benefits:
- Competitive MGMA remuneration package
- Favorable life/work balance practice; work Mon-Fri 8-hour work days
- Full host of employment benefit include: health insurance, PTO, CME, 401K, & more
- Relocation/sign-on bonus pay package, productivity incentive compensation
- TFPS provides practice support in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT and PR; enabling physicians to focus on patient care.
Apply for Physician - Geriatric Medicine Job in West Palm Beach, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly