Employed OB/GYN Opportunity North of Seattle
- Position Type
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an experienced OB/GYN to help grow their well established and busy practices.
- Join a team of 6 OB/GYNs, CNMs and support staff.
- This is a full-time, hospital employed position with a shared call rotation.
- Subspecialty support is readily available.
- DaVinci Robot available at Skagit Valley Hospital as of September 2018.
- Clinics are equipped with an in-office ultra sound. Typical in office procedures performed.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited OBGYN program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 600 and is comprised of two hospitals and 23 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital, located in Mount Vernon, is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
- Cascade Valley Hospital, located in Arlington, is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other residents of Snohomish County.
About Our Communities:
- Mount Vernon and Arlington are scenic towns located in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, where you can have easy access to the San Juan Islands and the North Cascade Mountains. No matter what the season, enjoy hiking, fishing, boating, whale watching or cycling throughout our pristine right in your backyard!
- Enjoy a family oriented lifestyle with good schools, easy commutes, and great work/life balance.
- Mount Vernon, Arlington, and all the neighboring communities have a combined population of over 200,000, you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! You can visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at the national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- We are conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., where you can have access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
Apply for Employed OB/GYN Opportunity North of Seattle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this