Baltimore, MD: 2 Intensivist/CC to work at large, state-of-the-art teaching hospital. Very flexi...
- Position Type
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Two Intensivist/Critical Care physicians are needed for 100% Critical Care opportunity! Work at large, state-of-the-art teaching hospital. Very flexible shift schedules. Must be BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine. Excellent financial compensation package, including work RVU productivity!
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland (See below regarding detailed information about the city of Baltimore, Maryland.)
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, two Intensivist/Critical Care physicians are needed to work at a well-established hospital system.
- These are 100% Intensivist/Critical Care opportunities.
- Requirements: The new candidates are required to have completed or in the process of completing a Critical Care fellowship. Board Eligibility/Board Certification in Critical Care Medicine is required.
- This well-respected Division of Critical Care is also actively seeking to expand their intensivist program to include nighttime Intensivists.
- This well-established Critical Care Division is presently comprised of the following: 10 full-time Critical Care Intensivists, 7 full-time Critical Care Physician Assistants and 3 full-time Pulmonologists.
- The new Critical Care/Intensivist physicians will practice at two modern hospitals. One is a large, modern, and state-of-the-art academic tertiary care referral center. It has a 26-bed closed ICU. This premier and prominent teaching institution has an active and very large medical staff. It also has an academic affiliation with a prestigious medical school.
- The other facility is a modern community hospital, which has a 16-bed closed ICU.
- Shift Scheduling: Schedules are made up for two months at a time with some flexibility! There are 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts. Full time is less than 40 hours per week based on annual hours to allow flexibility. They offer a customized schedule with flexibility due to the large team with a range of acuity across the system as well as a mixture of days and nights. They could offer up to 100% nights or as little as 30% nights.
- Shared Call: Mixture of day, nights, and weekends.
- This Division of Critical Care Medicine boasts the finest faculty and facilities in Critical Care Medicine. They include:
-- State-of-the-art monitoring equipment
-- Highly skilled ICU nursing and respiratory therapy staff
-- 24-hour/day coverage by medical intensivists.
- Physicians completing their Critical Care Medicine fellowship training in June of 2019 as well as Critical Care/Intensivist physicians who have prior work experience and are in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Intensivist/Critical Care physicians will be employed by a highly regarded modern teaching hospital that is part of a regional health-care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Intensivist/Critical Care physician s experience.
- There is also a productivity incentive based on work RVUs.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as an Intensivist/Critical Care physician!
Apply for Baltimore, MD: 2 Intensivist/CC to work at large, state-of-the-art teaching hospital. Very flexi...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly