Diagnostic Radiology Physician
- Position Type
Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 5 days a week Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 425000.00
Have the opportunity to join a radiologist-founded and a nationally-led group that is seeking a Radiologist, preferably one with mammography imaging experience. This well-renowned group is seeking an on-site physician to read a high concentration of general radiology and Mammography, as well perform breast procedures such as Stereotactic Bx, needle loc’s, US/CT Breast Bx, tomosynthesis, and the best bonus, you will work in close proximity to Pittsburgh.
This group offers:
- A Monday through Friday schedule, 8 am to 5 pm with minimal nights, weekends, and call
- Support at all times by the group’s experienced administration, technologists, and extenders to ensure a smooth daily routine
- A competitive compensation package with full benefits including generous PTO, 401K, profit sharing, and paid malpractice insurance among other benefits and perks.
- Opportunities for on-site clinical leadership
- Participation in radiologist committees
Live in one of the best cities in the U.S. that is known largely by sports fans for its 6-time champion Pittsburgh Steelers NFL team, the city houses nearly 30 colleges and universities along with a burgeoning craft beer industry that now features 15 breweries. An impressive 90 individual neighborhoods make up Pittsburgh, and unique attractions include an Andy Warhol Museum, Rivers Casino Pittsburgh, and a light rail subway system.
- Excellent school systems
- An optimized reading environment that enables radiologists to focus on their areas of expertise and interest
- Excellent work/life balance with a favorable call schedule and reading from home opportunities
New Fellows will be considered
MD or DO
ACLS Required: Contrast in injections for CT and MRI
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist
Apply for Diagnostic Radiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly