- Position Type
Job Description & Requirements
Physiatry Physician in Illinois
StartDate: 05/06/2019Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 420000.00
Our thriving practice, established in 1996, has two non-interventional physiatry opportunities. Candidates must be board certified:
- Medical Director For a practice location 2-hours outside Chicago, $400,000
- Staff Physiatrist For a practice location within the city of Chicago, $300,000
Both positions offer the autonomy and opportunity to tailor the practice to your specific interests with regards to hospital inpatient rehabilitation, assisted living facilities, SNFs and nursing homes. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes paid malpractice, relocation assistance, ample PTO, full health coverage and production bonuses.
Live and work in vibrant Chicago, America’s third largest city, or in an urban metro just two hours away. The Chicago metro is full of world-class amenities and offers suburban neighborhood or downtown living. Niche gives Chicago an overall score of A- and our urban metro location an A.
- Enjoy professional sports teams: the Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Red Wings and Bulls
- Home to multiple prestigious universities and a plethora of fine dining and shopping options
- Medscape ranks Illinois a Best Place to Practice Medicine
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Apply for Physiatry Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly