- Position Type
We’re looking for an exceptional Medical Director for the Acute Rehabilitation Program at Penn Medicine, Princeton Medical Center.
Penn Medicine Princeton Medicine Physicians in New Jersey is looking for a qualified Medical Director for the Acute Rehabilitation Program, the Medical Director will actively collaborate with the Acute Rehabilitation Manager to direct and support both the clinical and operational needs of the program and persons served.
As a member of Princeton Medicine Physicians, you will work in the 231-bed state-of-the-art Princeton Medical Center (PMC), the cornerstone of a 171-acre healthcare campus.
Medical Director Clinical and Administrative Responsibilities:
- Decision-making process for admissions and continued services for the
- Ensuring the adequacy of the individual treatment prescriptions for all
persons served to ensure the individual’s predicted outcome.
- Ensure access to any medical and diagnostic services required by the
- Strategic, Financial planning and decision-making
- Operational leadership including but not limited to the establishment of
policies and procedures.
Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation required
You’ll receive great benefits, such as:
- Competitive compensation, along with a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and malpractice insurance and generous CME allowance.
- The opportunity to work alongside knowledgeable staff, administrative support and Magnet-designated nurses.
- A team that delivers safety, quality, service and value every day, one patient at a time
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medicine Physicians is actively involved in population health initiatives through our participation in an Accountable Care Organization and a Clinically Integrated Network.
About Princeton Medicine Physicians
Backed by the strength of Princeton Health, Penn Medicine Princeton Medicine Physicians offers a network of more than 160 board certified practitioners – working together to provide comprehensive and coordinated care throughout Central New Jersey. Our highly trained physicians are experts in their fields and are skilled in preventive healthcare, as well as surgical and non-surgical treatment of acute and chronic health conditions
To learn more, email physician recruitment at; email@example.com
All employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless granted a medical or religious exemption. Princeton HealthCare System is an Equal
Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V.
Apply for Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly