Pulmonologist or Intensivist Needed
- Position Type
Term/ Length of Contract: One Year Base Period with Potential Option Periods to follow depending on performance
Contact: Rebecca Keddie, 770-357-2400 ext. 147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: VA Medical Center located in Salisbury, North Carolina
Caduceus Healthcare specializes in staffing civilian healthcare, IT, administrative and scientific professionals for U.S. military and government facilities for short to long term contracts. We continue to build a near decade of success and unmatched growth recently attaining 3 consecutive years on the Inc. 500 lists and Hispanic Business 100 lists as one of fastest growing businesses nationwide.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Pulmonologist/Intensivist to work at the VA Medical Center. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements.
- Active and Un-Restricted Medical License in ANY State
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Completion of a Pulmonary Disease Fellowship (highly preferred)
- Minimum Two (2) years’ experience working with Critical Care/Pulmonary Disease patients
- Active BLS Certification
- Active ACLS Certification
- Active DEA Registration
Scope of Work
- Treating diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease as well as a wide range of conditions that can affect the functioning of the brain, lung, and gastrointestinal tract
- Administering immunizations to protect patients from diseases that are preventable
- Conducting research to test or develop new medications or methods of treatment
- Providing consulting services to other physicians
This position won’t last long, so for immediate consideration, qualified applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com.
Apply for Pulmonologist or Intensivist Needed
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly