Gynecological Oncologist Needed For Growing Hospital Practice
- Position Type
Accredited hospital is looking to add another gynecological oncologist to their team to keep pace with growth! This comprehensive cancer center has access to other oncology specialists , surgeons, clinical trials and mid level providers. Robust referral base with da Vinci and state of the art laparoscopic equipment. Lucrative base salary w/ productivity incentives, comprehensive benefit package , relocation & sign on bonus and student loan repayment is negotiable. Shared call schedule with a very generous amount of paid time off creates an excellent work life balance. Experienced gynecological oncologists and 2018 fellows are encouraged to inquire.
This active college town in West Virginia offers a great cost of living , strong educational options and an array of sports as well as outdoor amenities to enjoy. Conveniently located driving distance to nearby metro cities in Pennsylvania, Ohio , Baltimore as well as Washington D.C. make this a target location to raise a family.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at 954-837-2729 along with sending your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com . All inquiries are confidential .
- Accredited cancer center
- Growing & strong referral base
- Strong specialty & mid level support
- da Vinci robot and state of the art laparoscopic equipment
- Lucrative base salary with rvu incentives
- Excellent benefit package
- Great cost of living and educational options
- Driving distance to nearby metro cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gynecological Oncologist Needed For Growing Hospital Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly