OB/GYN Position in Beautiful, Southern Illinois
Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join Carle Richland Memorial Hospital (CRMH) in Olney, IL.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Call is 1:3
- Outreach to surrounding 8 county service area
- Certified Nurse Mid-wife to assist with practice development
- Carle Richland Memorial Hospital is a 104-bed HFAP accredited facility that serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals) and has Level II Nursery designation
- Carle Richland Memorial Hospital offers state-of-the-art OB/GYN facilities. Our "Family Maternity Services" unit includes six birthing suites with an LDRP concept and is staffed with RN's that are specially trained in Neonatal care
- The unit also includes six additional suites for women s health and gynecological surgery patients.
- Integrated with Carle Health System, which includes a 433-bed Level I Trauma Center that provides Level III Perinatal Services and has dedicated neonatal and perinatal air/ground transport services
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Unfortunately, this position does not qualify for a J-1 visa waiver
Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people across east central Illinois. Celebrating our third Magnet designation for superior nursing care a standard only 8 percent of hospitals in the United States meet - and named one of America s 50 Best Hospitals in 2019 by Healthgrades, the 433-bed regional hospital is home to the area s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. Carle has secured Great Place to Work in Healthcare honors in 2018 and 2019. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Apply for OB/GYN Position in Beautiful, Southern Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly