Physician - Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Position Type
Ballad Health is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join their team of skilled physicians located in Kingsport, Tennessee. As part of Ballad Cardiovasular Associates, which is the system wide cardiology and cardiac surgery organization, you will join 2 experienced cardiac surgeons to provide Cardiac and Thoracic surgery services at Holston Valley Medical Center. Ballad Cardiovasular Associates is the premier provider of cardiac care in the Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia area. The cardiac surgeons and cardiologists work together in a highly collaborative environment.
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery certified or Board eligible
- Training and interest in all aspects of adult cardiac and thoracic surgery
- Interest in minimally invasive surgical and structural heart procedures
- Join twoCardiac surgeons and three physician assistants
- Work with all cardiology specialties in a full service tertiary facility with all specialties represented
- High quality, team based care
- High volume of surgical cases
- Active research program
- Well established, progressive Structural Heart Program
Holston Valley Medical Center is a large tertiary center located in Kingsport, Tennessee. Cardiac and thoracic surgery is performed in a dedicated CVOR with dedicated Cardiac ICU. Licensed for 505 beds, Holston Valley Medical Center has more than 450 BC/BE physicians on staff . Holston Valley Medical Center has recently been recognized as one of the nation’s top 50 cardiovascular hospitals by IBM Watson Health.
Apply for Physician - Cardiothoracic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly