Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Emergency Medicine Physician - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join an established EM department. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic.
The ED at Mosaic Life Care is a Level II Trauma Center providing 24-hour emergency medical services. Caring, highly skilled clinicians trained in trauma and emergency care assist physicians in the rapid triage and treatment of all conditions. Physicians at this location work a combination of 10 & 12-hour shifts, 3 days a week with variable shifts.
- Cooperative, energetic and friendly atmosphere
- 10 & 12-hour shifts – (7a – 7p, 9a – 7p, 5p – 3a, 7p – 7a, as well as weekend and holiday coverage)
- 36 bed Level II Trauma Center
- Approximately 60,000 patient visits a year
- Mid-level support
- Full spectrum of sub specialists on call
- Scribes provided for all physician shifts
- System wide Cerner EMR
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ three years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the “Most Connected” hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
- Received “Gold” (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly