Medical Director Needed In Rockland County, New York
- Position Type
This position offers a competitive compensation salary with a full benefits package. You will receive malpractice coverage with tail, a 401A with match, a 401B, profit sharing - 3 percent, 36 days of PTO, LTD/STD, and life insurance.
Rockland County and is one of the best places to live in New York. You will be near Manhattan and the White Plains.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Medical director of the behavioral health unit
- Immediate need
- Adult inpatient population
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call and patient census to be determined
- Leadership experience is required
- Full benefit package
- Retirement plans and profit sharing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Medical Director Needed In Rockland County, New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly