Quality-of-Life Practice Seeks an OB/GYN Physician in Georgia, Must Love Surgery
- Position Type
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, generous vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a CME stipend, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Nancy Toth at email@example.com or call 203.663.9363 for more information.
- Employed position
- No nights or weekend call
- Competitive compensation with earning potential up to $600K
- Great lifestyle practice
- Friendly group
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Occurrence malpractice
- Generous vacation package, CME with $2500 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Quality-of-Life Practice Seeks an OB/GYN Physician in Georgia, Must Love Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly