An Emergency Medicine Physician Is Needed for Temporary Help in WA
- Position Type
A new locum tenens emergency medicine opportunity is now available in Washington. You must be comfortable with single coverage. The assignment schedule consists of 24-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 5,500. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active WA state license for this assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts
- Caseload: 5,500 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Emergency Medicine Physician Is Needed for Temporary Help in WA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this