A Locum Tenens OB/GYN Is Required in MO
- Position Type
A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is two days per week from 8 am - 5 pm with call and the facility sees 20 - 30 deliveries per month. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active MO state license for this position.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed
- Schedule: Two days per week from 8 am - 5pm
- Call: 24-hour pager
- Caseload: 20 - 30 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Locum Tenens OB/GYN Is Required in MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly