Orthopedic Upper Extremity Surgeon Job Opening in Wyoming
- Position Type
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 29 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with orthopedic surgery jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203. 663.9362..
- Orthopedic upper extremity surgeon needed
- Join four orthopedic surgeons
- Outpatient with 1:4 general surgery call
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopedic surgery
- Fellowship required
- High pay and aggressive benefits package
- Loan repayment or new house downpayment
- Generous sign-on bonus and 29 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Upper Extremity Surgeon Job Opening in Wyoming
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly