Orthopedic Surgery Job Opportunity in South Carolina
- Position Type
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living in one of the largest metropolitan areas in South Carolina. It is a historic and beautiful southern city, with colleges, local boutiques, eateries, and night life. Outside the city, you have access to beautiful lakes and outdoor activities. It is also an easy drive to the nationally renowned beaches on the breathtaking shoreline of South Carolina.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best vascular surgery jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the communities they serve. Contact us to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Brittany Patton at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Total joints/adult reconstruction
- Join three orthopods
- Fellowship a bonus
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and a retirement package
- Vacation and CME time
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery Job Opportunity in South Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly