- Position Type
Carilion Clinic is seeking an Interventional Gastroenterologist to join our Section of Gastroenterology in Roanoke, Virginia. We seek faculty committed to quality patient care, teaching and research. The position incorporates clinical and teaching responsibilities in outpatient and inpatient settings, and in the endoscopy center, including supervision of the Advanced Endoscopy Fellows. Completion of an Advanced Endoscopy year required. Prefere experience performing ERCP & EUS.
This Opportunity Offers:
- Provision of Care in Clinical and/or Academic Settings
- Call 1:9
- Access to an Extensive, Established Primary Care Network of Over 200+ providers
- 4th year Interventional GI Fellowship
- Experienced, Well-Respected, and Growing Gastroenterology Physician Group
- State of the Art Olympus Advanced Endoscopy Suite
- Robust interventional Radiology, Pathology, and Surgical
- Academic appointment to Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine.
Enjoy a rich quality of Life in an area known for stunning seasons.
Carilion Clinic is located in Virginia’s Roanoke Valley and is consistently listed as one of the most desirable places to live in the US. The area offers a low cost of living with a variety of arts, humanities, and cultural amenities including an excellent symphony orchestra and a regional theater. The climate is mild, but the area enjoys all four seasons. Residents enjoy running and walking on greenways, skiing and boating on nearby Smith Mountain Lake, or camping, biking and hiking on the trails of the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway. Education is a priority here. We have award-winning schools and high-tech magnet centers. There are several nationally ranked and internationally acclaimed colleges and universities in the area. There may be no better place to call home!
Apply for Interventional Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly