Nocturnist for New Jersey Suburb
- Position Type
An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available at a New Jersey facility. Candidates must be comfortable doing procedures, central lines, and codes. You schedule will be 7 on and 7 off, all night shifts and all in-house. You will see an average of 5 to 10 admissions per night. Candidates must also be experienced with an active NJ medical license in-hand.
This employed opportunity has a competitive hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonuses paid quarterly. You will be offered malpractice including tail, LTD/STD, medical/dental/vision benefits, CME, and a 401K retirement plan.
Pompton Plains is in Morris County about 25 miles west of New York City.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com.
- Experienced hospitalist for a Nocturnist role at mid-size NJ facility
- Work 7 on 7 off - all nights with managable admissions
- Hospitalists should be competent in procedures and able to run codes
- Must be board certified in internal medicine
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Eligible for quality and RVU bonuses paid quarterly
- Full benefits package including malpractice with tail
- Safe, suburban New Jersey suburb with great schools and 25 miles to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Nocturnist for New Jersey Suburb
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly