Orthopedic Surgery Practice in Mississippi
- Position Type
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary and bonuses. You will also receive medical and dental, relocation reimbursement, CME time, and a 401(K) savings plan.
This position is located in a pleasant part of Mississippi. It is less than an hour from one of the largest cities in the state, a quintessential college town, but still has a relaxed, southern hospitality. This is a great place to raise a family or settle down.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with orthopedic jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to email@example.com
- General orthopedic practice
- Prefer experience with total joints (hip and knee)
- Hospital-based practice
- Employed salary with bonus
- Join another orthopod in the practice
- 10 days of call a month
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- H-1B/J1 candidates welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery Practice in Mississippi
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly