Coverage Is Needed from Locum Tenens Orthopedic Surgeon in OK
- Position Type
An Oklahoma-based hospital is currently seeking an orthopedic surgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call, and the scope involves general orthopedic cases. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OK state license for this position.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Procedures: General orthopedics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Coverage Is Needed from Locum Tenens Orthopedic Surgeon in OK
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly