An Illinois Facility Is Seeking a Temporary Hospitalist
- Position Type
An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active IL state license for this position. The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see 8 - 10 admits per shift.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am
- Caseload: 8 - 10 admits per shift
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Illinois Facility Is Seeking a Temporary Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this