Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job in Alabama
- Position Type
We are assisting an Alabama-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 6 pm - 6 am with no call, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active AL state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AL state license needed
- Schedule: 6 pm - 6 am
- Call: No
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job in Alabama
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly