- Position Type
Newark Community Health Centers, Inc., FQHC (Level III PCMH), is a multi-cultural community health and social services organization dedicated to meeting the primary health care needs of the medically underserved in the greater Newark area. Join us as we expand our services.
We are recruiting for OB/GYN and Pediatrics Physicians (Full-Time).
- NJ MEDICAL (M.D. or D.O), DEA, CDS licenses required, as applicable.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified physician.
- Must have current NJ Medical License, DEA, CDS and BLS
- Malpractice insurance provided under the FTCA.
- Student loan forgiveness available through the NJS Loan Redemption Program.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package that include: Medical, Prescription, Dental, generous paid time off, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
NCHC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly