Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Park Ridge, IL
Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is seeking an OB/GYN physician to join our practice on the Advocate Lutheran General Hospital campus, a 645-bed non-profit teaching hospital located in the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge, Illinois with over 4,000 deliveries annually.
About this role:
- Duties include: seeing patients in the office, taking call, providing labor and delivery coverage, performing gynecologic surgery, and working with residents in the hospital as well as precepting their continuity clinic
- Approximately 20 hours of private clinic per week
- Approximately one resident clinic session (1/2 day) 2 times a month
- Call schedule: Overnight call/weekends approximately 3-4 times a month; Daytime call during the week 2-4 times a month
- The office features: 5 exam rooms, 1 procedure room (used as an exam room when no procedures), 1 ultrasound room, 1 NST room with two non-stress test fetal monitors, 2 physician offices (shared), 1 nurse triage office; ultrasound & lab available in suite
About Advocate Medical Group:
Integrated approach. Convenient locations. Lifelong relationships.
Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led and governed medical group committed to delivering the best health outcomes. The group is comprised of approximately 1,600 physicians and 400 Advanced Practice Clinicians, making it the largest physician group in Illinois. There are more than 400 primary care and specialty practices conveniently located throughout Chicagoland and Bloomington-Normal.
Apply for Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly