- Position Type
Pediatric Pulmonology - 90th Percentile Earning Potential - State of the Art Facilities
Join one of the largest rural health systems in the nation. This Pediatric Neurology opportunity enables you to step into an established reputable organization. Be a part of a Pediatrics team consisting of 13 specialties. Practice in a facility that is a designee of the National Association of Children’s Hospitals and one of the only Level II Pediatric trauma units in the state.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
- Top earning group in the country- Top notch financial package
- Sign-on Bonus up to $50,000- Relocation assistance provided as well
- Very high amount of referrals from the state and regions surrounding
- $494 Million facility-State of the Art facilities and equipment
- Draw area of 1.2 million people
- 30 vacation days, 5 CME days, plus 6 holidays
- Comprehensive Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, 403B, Malpractice Insurance, Life insurance, Adoption assistance, Paid Professional dues and fees, Immigration Expenses, Short and Long term disability, Maternity leave
Join a community rated a Livability Top 100 “Best place to live”, featuring a safe family environment and top-notch educational opportunities. A THRIVING and progressive community that is growing at a rate of 6.7% annually and expected to eclipse 300K in population in the very near future. There are beautiful neighborhoods, a wide range of entertainment and dining options and a state university with 15,000 students.
- Fun for the entire family: Jam packed with museums, concerts, galleries, Division I college sports and Art Deco Theatre that crowns the downtown district.
- Four-season recreation with more than 50 miles of hiking and biking trails, fishing, golf, kayaking, snow and water skiing and 2100 acres of public parks.
- All local schools ranked in the TOP 25 in the state and top 15% nationally
- A thriving community with a robust economy and low unemployment.
- Outdoor activities, low taxes, and a strong workforce helped it and as one of the ‘Best Places to Live’ by Men’s journal
Apply for Pediatric Pulmonology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly