- Position Type
Join the Team that is More Than Medicine
What are we made of? Some would say the very best healthcare professionals. Others would say our excellence and ability to create new treatments and pioneer technologies. And while that’s all true, we are more. We are made of a belief that care should never be delivered without compassion. That treating patients is our job but treating people is our difference. That’s what we’re made of. Einstein Healthcare Network.
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not-for-profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. We have a proud legacy of nearly 150 years of service to the community. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide medical services and consultation to patients admitted to the hospital on the medical /surgical floors, telemetry, and step down unit. Specific clinical responsibilities are determined by the Department and Einstein Practice Plan
- Provide direct patient care in concert with current evidence based medicine guidelines.
- Design and work in quality improvement projects with residents and hospital staff
- Communicate with other specialties and departments on clinical issues
- Participate in Care Management and interdisciplinary activities designed to improve patient outcomes
- Participate in administrative/ research activities as designated and approved by the department chair to further the values and goals of the division and institution
- Supervise and provide teaching services for residents, medical students, and other trainees, as designated by the Clinical Director and the Department
- Properly execute/prepare documentation that pertains to medical billing and patient coding
- Patient Focus: Identifies, anticipates and addresses patients and achieves patient satisfaction
- Effective Resource Use: Uses resources wisely and achieves positive fiscal results
- Analytical and Systems Thinking: Sees implications and consequences. Makes systematic comparisons and plans. Identifies if-then relationships
- Emotional Intelligence: Understands oneself and other people; perceives their perspectives, emotions, concerns and uses this understanding to advance the EHN mission and strategic initiatives
- Team Leadership: Serves as a formal and informal leader of teams and groups in a responsible manner
- Relationship Building: Effectively builds and maintains friendly, professional and productive relationships within EHN
- Active Learning: Learns from experience, acquires skills and makes improvements
- Courage: Takes calculated risks and does things that are new, different/out of the box
- MD or DO from an accredited program, completion of an approved residency, and added training and experience as required by the Department and Physician?s specialty.
- Consistent with the Physician?s Employment Agreement. Physician is expected to obtain and maintain all required licensure and certifications
Apply for Physician Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly