- Position Type
Physician (Endocrinology) – Franciscan Physician Network – Munster, Indiana
Req ID: 21351
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join a busy, established group at FPN Hammond Clinic located in Munster, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- With one late evening per week
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:6
- Outreach to our Schererville office
- Average outpatient volume: 25 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Diabetes Type I and II
- Thyroid diseases (could include hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Hoshimoto, nodules or thyroid cancers)
- Adrenal mass
- Pituitary diseases
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 14 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Munster is located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located 40 minutes southeast of downtown Chicago, 45 minutes to Michigan and 2.5 hours northwest of downtown Indianapolis. Munster has a small city, rural and suburban feel that offers affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools.
- Munster = 22,285 Lake County = 487,865
- Munster has a lot to offer any induvial or family. From excellent craft beer, to local eats and entertainment.
- Opportunities for a choice in homes where you can build to suit, live in multiple established neighborhoods/subdivisions, or properties with significant acreage/farm land – all available within a reasonable price and a close distance to the hospital
- Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees
- Outdoors Activities available:
- Close proximity to Chicago and Michigan
- Located proximal to Indiana Dunes and Lake Michigan
- Enjoy the Wine, Art & Music Festival
- Taste the local brews at Munster Ale Fest
- Attend live performances at Theatre at the Center
- Book a tee time at Centennial Park or Lansing County Club
- Relax at the Munster Community Pool
- Bike and walk along the paths in Muster
- Visit the many neighborhood parks within Munster
Whether you are new to the area or moving back, Munster and the surrounding communities have a lot to offer individuals or families.
Apply for Physician (Endocrinology)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly