Urgent Care Physician
- Position Type
Physician with ER, Primary Care or Urgent Care Experience Needed in Waldorf MD!
GENERAL DUTIES: The Righttime provider will ensure the proper diagnosis, treatment, and management of illnesses and injuries, including management of lacerations, minor trauma and orthopedic injuries.
• Following basic clinical care standards. • Ensuring complete and timely documentation using the Company’s EMR. • Prescribing and administering medications. • Medical Director-On-Call (MDOC) available 24 hours/day for consultation.
• Competitive Pay • Health, Dental and Vision Insurance • Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance • 401(k) with Employer Match • Paid Time Off, including Sick Leave for Part-Time Employees • Free Medical Visits • Licensure, Tuition and Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement • Free Online CME • Professional Liability Insurance • Flexible Hours
- Medical Degree with Board Certification (M.D., D.O., Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner).
- License to practice in Maryland.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family medicine.
- Orthopedic trauma management and laceration repair skills.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent patient management skills and solid clinical judgment.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly