- Position Type
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the newly developed Rheumatology team at SSM Health in Illinois. We are seeking an talented BC/BE Rheumatologist who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes by helping us develop and implement a Rheumatology service line.
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to southern Illinois. This region is one of the hidden gems of the Midwest. There’s the natural beauty of Shawnee National Forest, the local history and lore surrounding Cave-In-Rock, the largest archaeological site at Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site, the festivals in small cities like Mt. Vernon, and dining and entertainment along the Southern Illinois Wine trail. There is so much to do and discover here.
At SSM Health, we are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine. Join us as we work together to reveal the healing presence of God through our exceptional health care services.
- Put your fingerprint on a new service line!
- Guaranteed base salary based on experience, with quality and production incentives available
- Sign on and moving bonuses available
- Generous benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance covered by the institution
- 401k and Deferred Compensation retirement plans available
- Employed by a leading Health System in southcentral Illinois!
To learn more, visit JoinSSMHealth.com.
Questions and CVs can be directed to
Jessica Hall, MHA, FASPR
Leader, Physician and Provider Recruitment
for immediate response
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly