Fellowship-Trained Breast Surgeon
- Position Type
Breast Surgeon Opportunity at Parkview Health in New State-of-the-Art Cancer Center
Parkview Health is seeking a Fellowship-Trained Breast Surgeon to join a growing multidisciplinary team and play an essential role in Parkview’s vision to be the best Regional Community Cancer Program in the country.
The hired Breast Surgeon will join 2 other breast surgeons in a very busy and growing breast only practice in the brand new, state-of-the-art, comprehensive cancer institute that opened June 2018. The Breast Center in the Parkview Cancer Institute is comprised of a breast imaging center adjacent to the breast clinic. The breast team has breast dedicated medical oncologists, advanced practice providers, nurse navigators, breast radiologists, genetic counselors, nutritionists, research nurse and financial navigators.
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Fellowship-trained in Breast Surgery
- Committed to quality/compassionate patient care
- Must have the drive and commitment to market practice in a highly competitive environment
- Willingness to play an active and visible role in the community
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Be articulate, approachable and collaborative.
- Communicate to the medical community the need for appropriate cancer education and management.
- The ability to develop effective and respectful relationships with colleagues, staff, patients and other persons from diverse backgrounds and cultures is essential.
- The ability to obtain and maintain an active, unrestricted medical license in the state of Indiana
Financial and Benefits Details
Parkview Health offers an excellent salary package commensurate with experience. The benefit program provides a comprehensive array of benefits and services to employed physicians, including, but not limited to, malpractice, health, life, dental and vision insurance; dues & memberships. Retirement Contribution Plan 403(b) or 401(k) plan, 457(b) Savings Plan; Flexible spending accounts (FSA); Adoption assistance and many more non-traditional benefits!
Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center
Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center is an accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons and is certified by National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
Patients have access to more than 60 research protocols.
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Fort Wayne Indiana is the second largest city in Indiana. It has an excellent location about 3 hours from Detroit and Chicago. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, and great shops and restaurants.
Check out more about Fort Wayne by visiting
See the future vision of Fort Wayne at Show Contact Detailshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8BiAyOclw&t=85s
Apply for Fellowship-Trained Breast Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly