Surgical Gynecologic Oncologist
- Position Type
Presbyterian Cancer Care in Albuquerque, New Mexico, is recruiting for an outstanding BC/BE gynecologic oncologist to join our group of two board certified gynecologic oncologists. Our thriving, comprehensive cancer center is a proud certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network. We provide both inpatient and outpatient surgical and chemotherapy services to women with gynecological cancers, all on one campus that opened in 2017.
- Multispecialty group providing gynecologic oncology, medical oncology and hematology, radiation oncology and comprehensive support services.
- Certified member of hte MD Anderson Cancer Network
- Latest technology, including DaVinci robotics and minimally invasive equipment, in a recently opened cancer center.
- EPIC systemwide electronic medical record system
- Rotation directors for The University of New Mexico OB/GYN residents
- Member of the New Mexico Cancer Alliance for clinical trials
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing mult-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
Apply for Surgical Gynecologic Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly