Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Academic setting- Omaha, NE
- Position Type
Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join CHI Health- Creighton University affiliated Omaha, Nebraska
- Join our busy and rapidly expanding Cardiovascular Institute
- Creighton University Medical Center Bergan
- All levels of experience considered. New graduates welcome. Enjoy the benefit of mentoring from our exceptional team.
Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) training strongly preferred. Be a part of building the destination and bridge LVAD therapy. Implantation experience with these therapies is highly desired of the applicant. ECMO on site.
Preferred candidates have interest in scholarly pursuits in the education and training of fellows, residents, and students
Currently perform over 320 cardiac cases per year; joining 2 current CT surgeons performing nearly 600 total cases.
Performing Thoracic, vascular or esophageal cases is optional
- The cardiac surgeons are heavily involved in the structural heart program, including TAVR, Mitraclip, LAA closure procedures
- STS 3 star program
- Universal care model within our Heart and Vascular Institute
- All cases staffed by B/C Cardiac Anesthesia
- 4 OR suites includes 1 hybrid suite
- Large cardiology team of Interventional, Structural Heart, EP and Heart Failure. Full imaging complement on site
- Academic Appointment with Department of Surgery Creighton University School of Medicine (CUSOM)
- Call 1:3
- Extensive built-in primary care referral network
- EHR - Epic
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Academic setting- Omaha, NE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly