- Position Type
Mercyhealth, an award winning fully integrated health care deliver system, is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our amazing Gastroenterology team in Janesville, Wisconsin.
- Practice is located near Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
- Mercyhealth Michael Berry Building is a multispecialty clinic attached to Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center, a level II Trauma Center.
- Join a well-established Gastroenterology practice of two, call is 1:3.
- Favorable payer mix with low Medicare and Medicaid
- Service area of approximately 200,000+
Compensation and benefits:
- High income potential with a generous base leading to an incentive-based compensation plan
- Outstanding benefits package including: paid malpractice, licensure, health & dental insurance for entire family, CME, relocation, matched retirement savings, and more.
- Generous sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness
Janesville is a city of about 66,000 people with 150,000 people in Rock County. Janesville has all the advantages and amenities of a smaller city while still having easy access to four larger cities (Madison, Milwaukee, Rockford, Chicago). The cost of living in Rock County is low and housing is affordable. The school system is very good with both public and private schools available. The Janesville park system is extensive and includes children’s play areas, pools, gardens, golf and many other activities. Shopping includes two malls with larger chain stores and many specialty stores. Twenty percent of Wisconsin’s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
Apply for Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly