Ochsner LSU Health System General and/or Regional Anesthesiologist
We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health System and discover your future today!
Ochsner LSU Health System Shreveport seeks applicants for a General and/or Regional Anesthesiologist position. Must be board certified/ board eligible in Anesthesiology and eligible for active Louisiana Medical Licensure. Graduating Anesthesiology Residents are welcomed to apply. This position is for an Assistant, Associate or Professor of Anesthesiology. The position requires taking call and weekend shifts, which is compensated on top of base and supplemental salary. The successful candidate will need to have a strong commitment to an active teaching program, participation in research and scholarly activities, and clinical experience.
Under the leadership of Dr. Charles J. Fox III, MD, the Chair, we will build on an excellent foundation of 15 full-time faculty and work collaboratively with other departments.
Highlights of the Position:
- Our health sciences center is home to the School of Medicine, School of Graduate Studies and School of Allied Health Professions and a robust research enterprise. More than 800 students are enrolled in the degree programs at any one time. Additionally, nearly 600 residents and fellows are trained each year.
- Home to the only Level I Trauma center in the surrounding region, and one of only two in the state.
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
- Tort reform state
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training but ranges between $325-415K
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Multiple Retirement Plan Options
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today!For more information and to apply Click Here
Ochsner Health System endeavors to make our site accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact our HR Employee Service Center at 504-842-4748 (select option 1) or email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
?EEO is the Law links in English or Spanish.
Apply for Ochsner LSU Health System General and/or Regional Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly