Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Position Type
Parkview Health and Professional Emergency Physicians, Inc. (PEP) are actively recruiting for Emergency Medicine Physicians for northeast Indiana.
Professional Emergency Physicians, Inc. (PEP) staff 9 busy hospital emergency departments within Parkview Health. The group is currently comprised of 60 Emergency Physicians and 40 Advanced Practice Providers dedicated to providing the highest quality emergency care in northeast Indiana. PEP has been the Emergency Physician coverage group for Parkview Hospital since 1972. They have expanded over the past 45 years to now cover (9) 24/7 emergency departments for all the Parkview Health Hospitals.
Parkview Health's Community Hospitals have an average of 10,000-23,000 annual patient visits per emergency department, with the total greater than 100,000 combined.
- Ideal candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Physician will provide specialized medical treatment according to patient needs within Parkview Health hospital emergency departments.
- Physician will manage multiple patients both with serious and non-serious illnesses and injuries including heart attacks, stroke, motor vehicle accidents, severe infections, and pneumonia, and perform assessments, diagnostic procedures, and medical treatments as needed to resuscitate or stabilize patients, and refer them to the appropriate medical departments.
As an employed physician of PEP, you will receive a generous benefit package including CME reimbursement, malpractice coverage, 401K contribution plan, health, dental, short term disability and student loan assistance.
Fort Wayne Indiana is the second largest city in Indiana. It has an excellent location about 3 hours from Detroit and Chicago. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, and great shops and restaurants. Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor's Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly