A top academic hospital is seeking a Radiologist with Cardiothoracic Imaging experience to join its Radiology Department in a clinical faculty position. Live and work in the heart of a major metro area with a cost of living 12% lower than the national average.
• Work at a brand new $550-million academic medical center
• Teach at a renowned medical school with more than 500 residents and fellows in 50 programs
• Make an impact with the option to participate in individual and cooperative research
• Seeking BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologists with fellowship training or similar experience in Cardiothoracic Imaging
• Competitive starting salary guarantee with additional departmental incentives and bonus distributions
• Unmatched retirement benefits and college tuition for your children at 25+ accredited universities and colleges
• Enjoy a laidback, collegial work environment with a flexible schedule offering exceptional quality of life
• Academic experience highly valued, but physicians with private practice experience also welcomed to apply
• This vibrant major Midwest metropolitan area has a population of almost 3 million
• Enjoy direct access to an international airport, visit award-winning art, history, and science museums, or cheer for your favorite professional sports team in the #2 Baseball City in the US
• Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
• Choose from numerous highly-ranked public and private schools for your children in the #1 Best City for Young Families
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller. Call 469-909-6657, Text 636-628-8559 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly